1. New image 500 x 500, transparent
2. Fill with pattern
3. Apply PSDistort/Ocean ripple with these settings......or
play with the settings and find something you like better .
Ripple size = 11
Ripple Magnitude = 15
4. Go to Filter > Texture > Craquelure and choose Stained
glass with these settings......
Cell size = 8
Bprder thickness = 3
Light intensity = 1
5. Copy your chosen frame and paste as new layer.
6. Edit > Free Transform and stretch the frame to almost
touch the sides of the image.
7. With this layer still selected, use the magic wand to
select OUTSIDE the frame.
8. Go to the background textured layer and press the delete
key. Your image should look like this.
9. Copy your misted scene and paste it on a new layer just
above the background layer
10. With Free transform resize it to fit comfortably without
covering all the mosaic glass.
11. Copy your flower pot and paste on a new layer between the
misted scene and the frame. If any bits stick out beyond the
frame, carefully delete them with the eraser
12. Give your flower-pot a drop shadow with default settings
except for Size - change this to 32
13. Add any other Elements to complete your picture.
14. Go to your frame layer and add a Drop Shadow with the
15. Merge all layers (flatten) and save as a JPG.