by Fran, October 2011
Materials Needed: Tube, gold fill, doodle of your choice.
Filters: Flaming Pear, Solidify,
1. New image 700 x 550
2. Make or choose a linear gradient - 90 degrees / repeats=as
many needed to make 8 vertical pillars
3. Effects/ Distortion /wave/ with these settings
4. Duplicate layer
5. On lower layer apply Flaming pear/ Solidify C,
6. Add gaussian blur and monochrome Gaussian noise at 56
7. On upper layer add same noise and change blend mode to
8. Still on this layer apply drop shadow and drop opacity to 45
9. Merge visible layers
10. Add new layer
11. With Rectangular selection tool and custom selection use
12. Flood fill with gold
13. With Rectangular selection tool and custom selection use
these settings: Top =35: left=0: Right=700: Bottom=40
14. Fill with gold.
15. Duplicate this layer and rotate 90 degrees Left (All layers
16. Move down and to left of image to fit top and bottom and
cross Horizontal lines
17. Merge these 2 layers and give them this drop shadow: H & V =
2: Opacity = 100: Blur = 2: color = black
18. Add your tube of lady on right of picture and give her the
same drop shadow as step 8.
19. Add one or two gold "doodles" Give them a drop shadow with
the settings of step 17.
20. Go to Image/ add borders and add a 2 pixel black border
21. Effects / 3D effects/ Buttonize with these settings: H & V =
20: Opacity= 75: Color = black : Edge = transparent
22. Put on your watermark and save.