A tutorial by Shirley Rea, December 2011
Supplies: Paint Shop Pro, any version will work; Mura
Meister Copies Filter; Flaming Pear: Flexify 2 filter; this edge
corner made by Suzanne,
1. Open a transparent canvas, 1000x1024.
2. Open a corner with lots of color, or you may use the
one supplied. Rotate it so that the prettiest portion is
facing to the left.
3. Mura Meister: Copies: V-Tile (line); Line, V-Tile,
Behind, 36, 98, 0, 0, 0, 0, 100, 0, 0, 0, 30, uncheck the 2
boxes, the click OK.
It should look like this
4. Flaming Pear, Flexify 2: 0,0,0,120, uncheck Flip, 33,
100, Pink,White, Check transparent gaps, uncheck the rest;
Better, Grid None, Equirectangular, Orthographic, Normal.
5. Image: Rotate Left
5. Image, Resize, Uncheck Lock Aspect Ratio, width 80%.
This tutorial has lots of possibilities. I created an
Easter basket out of mine. You may have to play with the
results of your image, in my case I duplicated the image and
erased parts of the basket. Here's my sample
Shirley would love to see
your results, you can email here