Abstraction Frame for PhotoImpact
Updated May 2011
PhotoImpact X3, probably will work on other versions as well. Tube of your choice, Xenofex
1-Shower Door Filter, Simple Filter, FM Tile Tools. This is a
tube of one of my roses from my husband's garden, you may use this if you wish.
For filters here is a link.... http://monaliza30.voila.net/page/filtres.htm
| You may use this image in
1. Duplicate your tube twice, then close your original for safe keeping. Resize so that the height is no taller than 350 pixels. Create a new image of 500 x 400 that is filled with a light color you have chosen from your tube. Drag your tube over to you newly created image. Merge all and then Quick Tile by Simple.
2. Go to Xenofex: Shower Door: Use these settings 100 and 100
3. You may add Blend Emboss at default from FM Tile Tools. Apply Quick Tile once more. Duplicate your image, as this will be the background for your stationery. Minimize one copy.
4. Drag your tube to your new background. Add shadow if desired. (I used the default) Merge all. Take your second copy of your background and add it to your personal fill gallery.
5. Choose a dark color as your other color in the palette. Expand canvas : 3 of dark color, then 25 of your light color. Use your magic wand to select this, and fill with your abstract pattern that you added to your gallery. Keep selected. Go to Effects: Texture Filler: choose Metal Keep Selected. Expand canvas and add 3 more in dark color.
5. Add your water mark and you are done. A very easy tutorial with a nice effect. If you desire, you can use your extra copy of your background to create a stationery set. Resize your tag if necessary...
6. Sample 1
7. Sample 2 as stationery
If you have any questions, please email me. I'd love to see your results......send them to me!