Framed Double Gold
1. The supplies you will need is a graphic of your choice. Make sure that the picture is no longer than 350 pixels. Other supplies are: gold gradient of choice, Cybia filter: Mezzy; PhotoEffex filter: Scanline; FM Tools, Blend Emboss filter
2. Make a copy of your original graphic. Close the original. Choose two colors from your graphic and place in your color palette.
3 . Add 1 pixel of black. Choose one the colors you chose, and add 1 pixel of that color.
4. Add 1 pixel border of black. Add 2 pixel borders of the second color you chose. Then add 1 pixel of black.
5. Add 25 pixels of white. Select all, then shrink 25, box, then invert. Go to Fill, Gradient, Magic Gradient.
Go to Cybia, Mezzy filter, Dusty setting. Keep selected.
6. Add PhotoEffex filter, Scanlines at default. Deselect. Now your frame should look like this:
7. Apply FM Tools, Blend emboss at default. Add 1 pixel black. 1 pixel first color, 1 pixel black, 2 pixels second color, 1 pixel black. Deselect. Merge All. Copy.
8. Add 20 pixels white, select all, shrink by 20 box, invert, fit into selection. Deselect. Add a corner of your choice if desired. Add your watermark and you are done! Now that wasn't difficult was it? LOL Hope you enjoyed making this.
Here's the final frame:
9. To make the background: Copy your original picture, again no longer in height than 350. Seamless tile. Add a layer, fill with your gold gradient. Decrease the opacity to what you like. Seamless tile again. Add PhotoEffex Scanlines. (This is really the directions for PSP, for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to do this in PhotoImpact! Been away from it too long I guess. LOL)
To make sure tile is seamless I use the Filter X Fader....it is awesome!
Your final letter looks like this in Incredimail: